Vertus Alternative Energy Solutions has worked for more than 5 years with design-build projects in the fields of construction, agriculture and commerce, delivering over 40+ projects, which have been built across most of India.
In recent years, we have involved good sub-contractors and incorporated a design-build model into our services, meaning that we can now offer design-build construction methods for land-based, Recirculating Aquaculture Systems.
We handle the entire process, starting with the planning of the production capacity, a price calculation for the total project, dealing with the relevant authorities and project management – so as to finally deliver a finished and tested production unit.
Generic Re circulation System Design
All modern RAS systems generally have the following components;
- Solids collection systems (a rotating drum filter)
- A foam fractionation unit (also known as a protein skimmer or dissolved air floatation device)
- Carbon dioxide degasser
- Nitrate filter
- Sterilisation points (usually UV sterilisation)
- Tank drainage system that separates wastes from main outflows
- Temperature control (heat pump or evaporative cooling)
- Heat exchange of effluent waters
- Oxygen injection system
- A pH control and alkalinity dosing system